Friday, May 9, 2008
First Blog About Cedar And Probably Not The Last
Well I'm new at this so the first few posts are probably going to be a little rough. Well I'm in the great town of cedar and I'm not sure how i really feel about it. I have always lived in cedar during the school time months. But now since I'm married and Seth has a good job we are staying in cedar for the summer and most likely a year or two. There was no taking the last final and going to the apartment to clean and pack up, which i have to say was very nice. The small town just doesn't seem as fun with out all the college student roaming Wal Mart at all hours of the night. Now you can see mobs of elderly people roaming what they call down town cedar( aka about a block of probably the first few shops in cedar) and I'm sure there will be more of them come June when the all famous Shakespeare Festival starts up. I hope I can make it through the summer in this lovely town. I think this is time for me to take up some kind of hobby but I'm not sure what so if anyone has ideas send them my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Friend:
Although the great town is not the same without me, I know you can make it. After all, you have access to the greatest shopping in all the metropolitan areas of the world!
xoxo
Ash
Post a Comment