Sorry these pictures have taken so long to put up (Ash) but here is my/our new car. Seth doesn't like it when i call it my car but deep down he knows it is.:) This is also a picture of my new house. Okay not really but this is the picture of the house I want to live in if we are still living in Cedar when we can afford a house. (Which I'm sure we will) Seth has done a bunch of closest for this contractor and we both love the house. I know we are geeks but there isn't much else to do out here in this lovely town.
.JPG)
.JPG)
3 comments:
Very cute! I love it:)
Sara! Cute car!! I love it!!!
-Justine
Friend! You got a new car and you didn't even let us know!!!??? That is something you call and brag about!!! That's awesome. It is way super cute. I bet it gets great gas mileage.... so you should come up this weekend and play!!
Post a Comment