Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag.......I'm It!!

So I guess I got tagged. I have to write 2-7 random/ weird facts about myself.
And they are...............
1. I have two different size feet about a whole half size. I promise I'm not a freak!
2. I put on chap stick and lotion before I go to bed every night. If i don't I swear I can't sleep. I know I have an addiction.
3. My legs have to be shaved. I think the longest I've gone without shaving is 3 days maybe 5.
4. I hate talking in front of large groups and yet I'm going to be a teacher.
5. I dye my eye brows.......Thank You Nicole:)
6. I hate folding laundry with a passion
7. I could eat a whole jar of pickles in a day. ( I'm not pregnant, I just really enjoy pickles)
I tag anyone who reads this and wants something to write about.

3 comments:

Jesse and Justine Thorn said...

You are awesome! I honestly had not idea that you loved pickles that much! I know what I am getting you for Christmas! Just kidding! And I am totally with you on the folding laundry thing. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Sara-
I hear ya on the whole chapstick and lotion thing. Also, I'm so jealous you got to hand out with the McCarty's and I didn't!
And...I dig the picture of you shooting the gun, I feel like we have bonded more than ever before. Tear......

The Gardners said...

Hey Sara!
Long time no see. I hope you are doing great in Cedar City and good luck student teaching. I feel your pain through those rough days.