Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Babies Babies Babies

What is up with people having babies! I mean honestly whats so great about having kids? Just kidding! I love kids! ( The whole school teacher thing probably gave that a way) Just not at this moment do I want one. But in the past two days 3 people I know have had a baby. #1 My sister and brother in-law had another little girl. #2My friends Aubrey and Jordan had a cute little boy. And #3 my friend Nikki from school had a little girl. Man this baby thing must be the latest trend or something:) Anyways I just thought it was weird that 3 people I know had babies the last two days! Congrats to you all!!

1 comment:

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

Babies are so awesome. I love my little boy so much.
And congrats on finishing school up. I cant wait til I am done. Next summer