Saturday, December 6, 2008
Our Little Christmas Tree
This is a picture of our little Christmas tree. It looked kind of small in our apartment. (We bought it last year when we lived with my parents, so in my old bedroom it looked just fine) So Seth being the handy man he is built me a nice little box to put it on. And I'm not going to lie I think it looks pretty darn cute. Since we live in an apartment I don't have a lot of places to put up decorations so this is what I call the Christmas shelf. This is where most of the decorations are displayed. I know its not much but I'm pretty happy with the way my decorating looks:) We also put up Christmas light outside. Our next door neighbors have up Christmas lights also and they match so I think it looks pretty festive:) 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the tree and decorations! So cute. By the way...you should be nice to Cedar drivers: I once heard a story about dumb college girls who failed to use the turn lane. Consequently they were pulled over by an officer of the law and he was baffled because the driver needed to open her door to talk to him. Stupid girls who can't drive or roll down the window!
Ahhh! Sara McCartey! How the heck are ya! I totally just blog-stalked you...This is Lindsay Driggs Neff! It's so good to "see" you again! How's life? I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! You should send me your email address so I can send you an invite to see my blog! (it's private - I know, I'm paranoid!) Yay, I'm so happy that I can keep in touch with you now! I hope life is fabulous for you and your hubby! You guys are so cute! Talk to you soon! Oh yeah - email me at lindsay.driggs.qipc@statefarm.com
Thanks Sara!
No I am so glad you did! I am excited to see you blog too! :) Your tree looks cute, I havent even started putting up decorations or started shopping yet. I hope you found Andrea's blog on mine too. Hers is private but I can tell her to add you if she has your email. I miss the good old FOODS days!
sara mccarty...i mean homer! how the heck are you? jenny told me that you have a blog and i'm so excited! your little christmas tree is cute--and i love the christmas shelf :) how are things going for you? did you finish your student teaching? have you gotten a teaching job yet?
how fun that jenny and lindsay commented too! ahh...the good old foods (and preschool) days. remember the nippy cheese broccoli and the chick pea spread? have you made seth those lately? :) email me so that i can send you an invite to our blog! my address is: andipandius@hotmail.com have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment