Thursday, January 8, 2009

Twilight Junky

I'm sure I was the only person who hadn't read Twilight yet but I just finished the book and I LOVED IT!! I didn't think I would. But Man I couldn't put it down. I was like a giddy little teenage girl while I was reading it. I kept telling Seth what was going on and he just rolled his eyes at me. I just wanted to share my excitement with him.:) So thanks to everyone over Christmas you finally convinced me to read the book. I'm hooked. One book down three more to go:)



4 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice! I am so glad you are liking them! They are so good!!! You will love the 4th book too. Have you seen the movie yet?

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you!!! Sigh...

P.S. You actually commented on my blog! yay!

Homer Hoodlums said...

Friend! I know we had this talk already, but yeah!! So glad you joined the club. :) Fair warning... For me, the second book is an extremely bitter sweet thing... Just hang in there. After that.... prepare for the girlie giddiness. Enjoy! I'll talk twilight with you anytime. And seriously, next time your here, girls night to the movie!

Andrea said...

i didn't know there was anyone who hadn't read twilight...just kidding :) they're pretty good huh! i didn't think i'd like them either but i also loved them! heath got really sick of hearing me tell him all about them...anyways, how are things for you guys? any luck with the job hunt?