Monday, April 13, 2009
Yippy for Family and Friends!
Yippy for a fun week! First I only went to work on Monday and Tuesday last week. And second my best pal Ashley came down on Tuesday until Thursday. Pretty much we did nothing those three days. We did find a few spare moments to hit up the local Chinese buffet, make homemade Oreo cookies, and watch some old college videos. The rest of the time was spent chatting about everything. (Thanks for putting up with us Seth) On Thursday I drove up to Salt Lake with Ash and hung out with the family for the rest of the weekend. Don't worry I didn't leave Seth in Cedar alone, he came up Friday night after work. We did a lot of fun things over the weekend. Friday I went to the park with my parents, sister, and her three little boys, got a Jamba Juice, hung out with my brothers and sat around waiting for Seth to come. Saturday my parents made a yummy brunch! My grandparents and my sisters family came over to enjoy the goodness. Than it was off to the Homer side of the family. We enjoyed a delicious BBQ and watched the little nieces and nephew find Easter eggs. Its always a good time with the Homer gang. But we did miss Russ and Britt!:) Anyways that was my week. I didn't take very many pictures but here are a few.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sorry you weren't satisfied with my pict choices. I did my best!
Sorry we missed you guys on Saturday. We had a screaming baby who was ready for bed, and a dog and home who has trouble holding it.
Sounds like a great Easter weekend! Cute pictures too!
Hey Sara and Seth,
I'm glad someone is taking care of Cedar City for us. I never thought I would say this, but I totally miss it. It is such a good little town, with the nicest people. I was an Teacher's Aid once too, and I loved it. We missed you at Carson's Homecoming, so hopefully we'll see you soon. Our blog is steveandkandie.blogspot.com
Bye
Post a Comment