Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random Post about Life

Seth and I are trying to figure out what to do with our life. We have been looking for apartments up north. (Cedar talk for Salt Lake area) We pay $700 for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom and up in Salt Lake we could pay that much for a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom. It's so crappy. I'm actually going to miss living in Cedar, I never thought I would say that. I love my apartment. I know people would think that's crazy to say but it really is so cute. I just wish sometimes I could have a 3x5 card fall from heaven and tell us what to do next in life. Does anyone else feel that way sometimes? I haven't been able to get a teaching job yet either so that's one draw back to moving to Salt Lake. Seth has a couple of job prospects so that's good. Life is just so so confusing at times! There is really no point to this post just a way to get some of this off my mind. So if anyone knows good places to live send them my way!

4 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

i totally agree. it's scary making adult decisions. salt lake will be so fun for you guys. what a brave move. that's awesome.

Unknown said...

I think my 3x5 card in heaven got soaked up in a tornado and now someone named Ying Po in China is wondering why they would need to move to UT to pursue a home ec teaching job. Meanwhile I'm stuck trying to tigure things out based on my brain and we all know that's not the most successful way to get a logical solution to anything.
xoxo
I think your card is in Hawaii, maybe we should go find it!

Jenn said...

haha ash, you crack me up!
I feel ya Sara, this week has been so stressful for me too. I lost too much sleep worrying about what the right decision was. But once you find out... you feel sooo good!
Eric lived up in Salt Lake for a couple years, and we have some friends there now. I'll ask if they know any good places. (Shelby and Joe live up there too.)

Fowler Family Blog said...

Hey Sara,
I hope you aren't thinking I am a total creap. I am Seths cousin Collette, I just wanted to tell you a good place to live. We lived in Legacy court apt. They are on 700 N and about 83oo south. They are really nice. We paid 525.00 a month for a one bedroom one bath. But we loved it there. Anyway just an idea. Too bad we have to make decisions we are the same way trying to figure out what Bryan is going to do about school. ANNOYING!
Anyway good luck, let me know if you need more info.