I GOT A JOB TODAY!!!! I AM GOING TO BE A 2ND GRADE TEACHER AT EASTLAKE ELEMENTARY IN SOUTH JORDAN!! WE MOVED UP TO SALT LAKE ON TUESDAY, HAD AN INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY, GOT JOB ON THURSDAY!!!!! LIFE COULDN'T BE ANY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I am super happy for you. You are going to make a great teacher! I wish you luck with your new adventure. PS- I loved the video you did of your appartment. I totally feel the same way about our condo, I will miss it so much when we leave. I think I will have to copy you and make a video of my own.
Holy cow, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome! I'm so happy for you, I'm glad life is good! I wish you could be my kids' teacher...maybe someday! Good luck with everything!
Oh darling, I'm so glad your wildest dreams are coming true. You deserve the best. I'm sure all these crazy decisions were apart of our plan in heaven. When we die we'll prob chuckle about how we (you and I) freak out over EVERYTHING. xoxo
4 comments:
Congratulations! I am super happy for you. You are going to make a great teacher! I wish you luck with your new adventure.
PS- I loved the video you did of your appartment. I totally feel the same way about our condo, I will miss it so much when we leave. I think I will have to copy you and make a video of my own.
Holy cow, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome! I'm so happy for you, I'm glad life is good! I wish you could be my kids' teacher...maybe someday! Good luck with everything!
Oh darling, I'm so glad your wildest dreams are coming true. You deserve the best. I'm sure all these crazy decisions were apart of our plan in heaven. When we die we'll prob chuckle about how we (you and I) freak out over EVERYTHING.
xoxo
congrats sara! that is so exciting! what a lot of changes in a few days...how fun!
Post a Comment