Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Teaching=Being Exhausted
I had a great first week of school. I have a good class. There are 15 boys and 7 girls. So they are a little noisy at times but I love being their teacher. I had a substitute last Thursday, so I could go to a meeting, and I actually missed them! Crazy I know:) We are still learning the rules and procedures this week so I still don't feel like I'm really "teaching" but it's all coming together. Being a teacher makes you exhausted by the end of the day. I have never looked so forward to the weekends. I'm already really excited about the weekend and its only Tuesday. I have no exciting plans just knowing I get to relax is heaven. Anyways that's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, 15 boys. One boy is enough of a workout for me! Good luck! I'm sure that's extremely exhausting! Maybe you should go take a nap. I'm sure you're such a great teacher!
Good for you Sara! I can't believe you are already a teacher!! congrats!!
so, i put our blog to private, so email me so i can invite ya!
lesliewinter_86@hotmail.com
Hang in there! I'm bet you're a great teacher. What grade do you teach? That is odd to have more boys than girls, and crazy too. Hope the year goes well for you.
Post a Comment