Wednesday, October 21, 2009
2nd Grade Humor
I have some of the funniest kids in my class. I always come home and tell Seth what they told me or funny things they did. He told me I should write a book. But instead I will just write them on my blog. :) The other day during "Monday Morning News" a little boy told the class he saw me and Seth at stake conference. They all thought that was so cool. Then another little boy raised his hand and said "Mrs. Homer no one can pull you and Seth apart can they?" I thought it was such a goofy thing to say, I just started laughing and couldn't stop. My class thought I was crazy for laughing so hard.(maybe not so funny to read but if you were in my class you would have thought it was funny) This same little boy a couple of weeks ago came up to me and said "Mrs. Homer I want to give you a test to see how smart you are." I said okay. He told me all I had to do was spell one word. So I agreed. He told me to spell icup. I started spelling the word, I-C-U-P. He just busted up laughing and so did I. (do you get it? I See You Pee.) Oh 2nd grade humor is so simple. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha too funny! kids say the funniest things, i try to write down things kenyon says too so i wont forget!
What a cute story! You sound like you are really enjoying being a teacher!
Your kids are so funny! We love hearing your stories!
My 7th graders tried the same icup joke--I was one step ahead of them. Geez Sara, get with the dirty humor program!!
Kids say the darnest things! That is so cute!
Post a Comment