Monday, July 11, 2011

What We Have Been Up To......

Its been awhile. I've finished my 2nd year of teaching and now I'm enjoying my summer break. I loved my class this year. They were such a cute class. This year was so much easier and a lot less stressful. I can't wait for this year to start. I think it might be the best one so far. I've heard the 3rd year is a breeze.
My summer break has been fun so far. I usually spend my days at my mom's house. I hang out with my older brother a lot. He "retired" from being a lawyer and is going back to school. So, he moved in with my parents for the summer before he leaves for Texas. We don't do much, just hang out. We try to plan a few field trips to do during the week. We went to Cabelas and Chuck-a-Rama today. I won't lie, it was pretty fun. This is his last week at home so we have a lot to check off the Utah bucket list this week. I'm not sure what I will do with out my off track buddy when he leaves. :(
Seth is cleaning carpets now. He doesn't love it but it fine for now. He comes home every day and the first thing he does is shower. I think it's so funny. He says he feels so dirty when he gets done with work. And after hearing about some of the houses he cleans I'm surprised he doesn't wash in bleach. After he gets all clean we usually go on a motor bike ride. Yes, I'm a crazy wife and let him get a motorcycle. I love them though, so it was kind of for me too.
Well that's about all we have been up to lately. Here are a few pictures. They are always more fun then all the writing anyways.


Seth, trying to look cool on his new bike;)

We went to the zoo one night to see the dinosaurs.

Our cute new nephew. I love all
his dark hair.


This was over Memorial Day.
Seth took the nephews for a walk
and we found them sitting on the edge
of the sidewalk throwing rocks. Q was down below
where the other two boys were throwing the rocks.
I'm not sure how he didn't get a broken head.

This was after breakfast at the Homestead.
Seth was trying to get some energy out of the
boys:)

No comments: