Friday, March 16, 2012

Finally Out of Primary

A few weeks ago we were finally released as primary teachers. We were so excited when we got the call Sunday morning to go in and meet with a member of the bishopric. We loved being in primary and had some really cute primary kids but we had been in a long time and were kind of done. Well.... we learned really quick that we should be careful what we wish for. That day we were released and got new callings. I'm now an adviser in the Laurels class and Seth is the Sunday School president. We are kind of missing our easy little primary class:) Really, it has been fun to get to know more people in the ward and do something different. I taught my first lesson last week. I think it went okay. I only had 15 minutes to teach so that was kind of nice. Poor Seth has to plan a lesson every Sunday just in case he has to teach. I'm not sure how much he loves the early morning meetings but he is doing great in his calling. I'm thankful for this new calling but it makes me really nervous so I hope it gets easier.
Not much else has been going on lately. We were able to take the motorcycle out a few days ago and I loved it!! Too bad the weather is supposed to get cold again. I can't wait for summer and our daily rides! This post was kind of lame and mainly just for me. Sorry to anyone who read it!:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked reading it. It wasn't lame, if that helps! Excited to see you again this weekend. :)

Unknown said...

You got out, I got in.

don't love primary...