Monday, March 2, 2009

The Amazing Seth!

I feel like I always write about me and what I'm doing. So I thought I would show you what Seth has been doing for the last few weeks at work. The business that he works for specializes in doing custom closet organizers. ( I hope that makes sense) But they decided they would try doing kitchen cabinets. They are doing two kitchens and they finished the first kitchen last Thursday. This kitchen took a very long time. Seth worked about 10 or more hours a day for about two weeks to get it done. His sweet long wife even came and helped him one night. ;) (Yes my hobby has become cabinet finish work.) Anyways the kitchen turned out awesome so I thought I would let you all see how amazing my husband is!:) Now he's on to kitchen #2, Boo for no husband this week.:(


4 comments:

Jenn said...

we are in the same boat. eric works ALL the time. That kitchen looks beautiful though.. i'll make sure to call him if we ever need help with our's.

p.s. love your cake makin skills. they look awesome.

Lindsay said...

Nice work! I know that takes a lot of patience and a lot of skill. And congrats on your new job! That sounds fun!

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

Tell Seth those kitchens look great. He did a good job.

Unknown said...

Go Sethy! Also yay for jobs! I'm so happy for you.

Have I ever mentioned how much I freaking love ya?! Thanks for our convo yesterday, it was just what I needed.