Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bedroom Make Over

I get bored with house decorations really fast. Ya know like comforters, couch pillows, pictures, all sorts of stuff. I have had the same comforter since we got married. Which was 2 years ago, man time flies!! To some that may not seem like a long time. But I think growing up and even into college I would buy new bedding every year. I told Seth the other day when we are rich I will have different stuff for every season. Like new bedding, different couch pillows, different dishes, pretty much everything would change with the season. I can dream right? :) Anyways I just wanted to show off my new comforter, so here it is. I think its pretty darn cute. We thought a bright green or blue would be cute as an accent color.

BEFORE
AFTER

4 comments:

Andrea said...

that is a very cute bed set! i think your old one was super cute too! now i want to get a new bedroom set--it probably won't happen but still...
that would be awesome to have different furniture for each season!
so you haven't been spit on by any children lately, have you? i still can't believe that...

Homer Hoodlums said...

How fun is that! I laughed when you're like "we've had it for 2 years!" Wow... that's so long, not! :) We have had ours (which was formally Debs) since we were married. No offense if she reads this, but it is so grandmaish. :) We totally need to update... One day when we're rich like you guys. lol

Eric and Ash Doxey said...

Way Cute!!!!I really like it.

Jesse and Justine Thorn said...

So cute! I love Sara! I am so excited to see you guys this summer!!!!! We will definetly have to hang out missy!!!! Love ya!