I can't believe the summer is already over and I have started a new school year. I actually go off in 3 weeks! This will be my 4th year teaching. It's crazy to think it has already been that many years. My class this year seems like a good class. It's funny how every year the students are so different.
On to other news WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!! We are having a GIRL!! We are so excited to welcome this little girl on December 21st. It's crazy to think we hare actually having a baby. We have waited a long time and I'm so glad we did. I know that it is the right time for us to start a family. Seth is so excited to have a baby. He has been so cute about the whole thing.
I have been pretty lucky to have such an easy pregnancy. I never had morning sickness. I tried to be good about keeping food in my stomach, which I think helped me not to get sick. I was really tired my 1st trimester. I would come home from school and sleep for 2 hours every day. I'm finally getting more energy but now my back has started hurting. Nothing ever sounds good to eat so I haven't craved anything too crazy. Things I have "craved" are: cereal (a lot), ice cream, mashed potatoes, fruit, veggies, chocolate milk and orange juice.
A month or so ago I really started feeling our little girl kick. It is a cool and strange feeling. She moves a lot so I'm worried she is going to be a little crazy:) Ever since we have found out we were having a girl time has gone by SO SLOW! We are just too excited for her to get here. Some days I still don't think it true, until I look down and see my ever growing belly. We are so excited to start a little family!
7 comments:
Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys to have a little girl! We should be welcoming our little girl in about 3 weeks! Good luck with the pregnancy.
congrats girlie! so dang excited for you guys! :) you will be wonderful parents.
Congratulations Sara and Seth! You will be amazing parents. :)
YAY!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! That's so awesome, little girls are SO much fun. She's going to be SUCH a babe! I'm so happy for you - CONGRATS!!!
Oh! I'm so excited for you guys! You will be such great parents! What a lucky little girl:)
Congratulations, and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!
Congrats!!! Im so happy for you Sara!
Yay!! we are so happy and excited for you two. It is an incredible experience having a baby, and I am glad you get to enjoy it. Good luck.
Post a Comment