Our sweet baby girl finally came! Samantha Gwen was born on Dec 20th at 2:33am. She weighed 7pounds 7ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. My water "accidentally" broke when I went to my appointment on the 19th. I went down stairs to Labor and Delivery and they got things started. Labor was way different than I thought it would be and I'll just say I'm a fan of having a epidural. :)
Seth was awesome! I never knew I could love him more than I already did! I love seeing him as a daddy. He is a totally different person. He loves being a dad!
We love being parents to this sweet little girl! She has been a great baby. She sleeps a lot and doesn't really cry. She is a happy little baby and we love her. It's crazy to think she is ours to take care of. Sometimes it doesn't seem real.



6 comments:
Ahhh!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is SOOOO beautiful! And I LOVE her beautiful name! What an angel! I hope all is well at your house and that you are adjusting okay to parenthood. Heck, what am I saying...I've been a parent for almost 5 years and I'm not sure that I'm even adjusting yet. Good luck! It's the most amazing thing ever!
so excited to hear more! happy for you guys! you'll be great parents! and yes, I agree. parenthood totally deepens your love for each other as husband and wife! love it!
She's beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! I love the name you picked out, so classic.
SO SWEET!!! Congrats, you two!!
She is beautiful!!! Congrats to both of you.
Sara! What a sweet little nugget she is! :) You two are naturally just awesome at this parent thing. i can already tell. Love her cute little face. so precious! congrats!
Post a Comment