Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1 month old

    My baby girl is one month old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I have loved my time at home with her. I'm going to be so sad when I have to go back to work in a week and a half.


    Sweet little Samantha has changed so much since she was born! She has her eyes open a lot more now. She gets the hiccups all the time. I feel so bad but it doesn't seem to bother her. She will stare at Seth and I, and I think she actually knows who we are. She will try to find me if she hears my voice when someone else is holding her, which I love. She still has her cute chubby cheeks and tiny mouth. She has a lot of her hair still but it's starting to fall out. :( She is finally growing out of some of her newborn clothes because she is getting too long. 0-3 months clothes don't fit though because they fall off her little body. I hate being between sizes:) She has gone 5 1/2 hours the last few nights before needing to eat. It has been heaven. I never thought I would be so excited about getting 5 hours of sleep.

    We have been so lucky to have such a good and easy baby. I sit and stare at her all day, thinking how crazy it is that she is part of our family. I can't believe we waited this long to have her:)

5 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

She is a doll! She does have a tiny mouth! Another month and she'll be smiling away at you:)

Leslie and James said...

So precious! Congratulations to both of you!!

Kandie said...

Sara and Seth,
She is so cute!! We are so happy she has joined your family, it will never be the same.

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, she is an ANGEL! What a cutie pie! So beautiful. I love those pictures! And yeah, going back to work sucks. But it's all good, I've had to do it with both of mine and I think it makes me just love them all the more! Her little cheeks look like heaven - so kissable!!! Enjoy every second!!!

Unknown said...

she's such a doll! Love the pictures!