Holy Cow! Where did the time go?! I can't believe my little lady is already 6 months! She is sitting up all the time now. She will grab at everything and anything she can get her little hands on. She loves to play with toys, hair, her toes and hands, and really anything she can grab. I think she will be crawling soon. She keeps pushing up on those little knees.
She is so funny when she sleeps now. She doesn't really like the swaddling thing anymore. She totally sleeps on her side! She must be her momma's girl. She has started sleeping through the night, most of the time. Every once in a while she will wake up at night. I honestly don't mind. I think it's because she misses me. He He
She totally knows who we are. I love picking her up after work because she has the biggest smile on her face when I walk in. She does this little shake thing with her body, like she is so excited to tell me about her day. She will do the same thing when Seth comes home. She will follow him around the room until he comes over to her.
She is amazed by people eating. She will sit and stare at them the whole time they are eating. We have been giving her solid for the past month or so. She likes to eat but will only eat for a few minutes and then she is done. We gave her green beans yesterday and she wasn't really a fan of them. She didn't really like bananas either. She loves rice cereal though. She also loves to drink water out of a sippy cup. It's so funny to watch. She gets so excited to drink. Lately, when she is drinking out of a sippy cup she has to be able to see Seth. I think it's so funny. It's like she wants to make sure her dad knows she is drinking like a big girl.
Samantha is still the easiest baby. She is always so happy. She smiles all the time. We can get her to laugh but we really have to work at it. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.
I'm really looking forward to the summer and spending 6 weeks with my baby girl! I only have 9 days left of school!!!
 |
| Out to lunch with Mom and Dad |
 |
| So cute and happy in her little skinny jeans |
 |
| Playing outside at grandma and grandpa's house |
 |
| Sitting in the Bumbo at Aunt Jennie's. |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| In her cute Easter dress |
 |
| Sleepy Baby |
 |
| Oh Hello! |
1 comment:
Oh...my....cute child!! I love herrr! I want to play with her. lets get a play date planned. Wanna? I think we're about there, for outings now. I want to meet Samantha and hug youuuuuu my friend! Miss you. Love how proud you are in this post. Proud moms are the best! :) I love the stories!
Post a Comment