Friday, November 22, 2013

11 months

I really dropped the ball the last few months.  Sammie Gwen is 11 months old! Where did the time go?!? Samantha is still our sweet happy girl. She laughs and smiles all the time. She is still pretty easy going but she can have a little attitude once in a while.  She still loves to play peek-a-boo with anything. She is also a tease and will hide from us or play games. She loves the bath and would stay in there forever if we would let her.
She "talks" a lot.  She will say Oh, wow, uh ho, and dada. She also says something that sounds like "what's that?" all the time. She is still working on saying mama.:) I love to hear her little voice.
 She is so close to walking. She will stand up by everything and walk. We can't wait for her to walk. She can also climb up stairs but not come back down. She loves to read books, which makes her mommy happy. She still has her obsession with hair. She now has to sleep with her doll so she can play with its hair.
She will eat anything and everything we give her. I think the only thing we have found that she really doesn't like are peas.  She still won't drink milk while I'm at work. We have tried regular cows milk, putting chocolate, and even putting strawberry in the milk. She is a little stinker and will take a few sips and then refuse to drink anything.  She still seems to be growing and gaining weight so that's good. It might be because my 11 month old still wakes up once a night to eat and some nights even twice! The doctor told me I should continue to feed her at night because she will not eat during the day and because she's kind of a tiny thing anyways. Most nights I really don't mind. It's kind of our time to be together.
 She has 4 cute little teeth. She was not very fun when she was teething. Once we figured out what was going on it made sense why she was acting so different.  
 On another note, not Samantha related, we bought our first house. We love it! There is a lot of work to do but we couldn't be more happy. It is so nice to be back on the west side. The house behind us is actually the ward I grew up in, my parent live like 2 minutes away. My work is now 5 minutes away and babysitters are way closer too. It's fun to be home owners and I think Seth loves having projects to do all the time and a yard to take care of. Yeah, he's kind of weird like that.
 I can't believe it's all ready the holiday season. Hopefully I will be better about posting our fun holiday happenings this year.
 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is SO stinkin' cute! Are you guys back in SoJo? Awesome!

Seth and Sara said...

Hey Lindsay, We are actually living in West Jordan. But, SoJo is in our backyard.