Monday, July 28, 2008

Lucky Number Six!

Yesterday was my 23th birthday and it was also the first birthday out of the past six that I have actually been able to celebrate with Seth. It sounds like such a sad story but it really isn't that sad just kind of funny. I will explain.
2003= still in the flirting not really dating stage ( but we did know each other so i counted this as one of the missed birthdays)
2004 and 2005= Seth was on his mission ( just a side note one of those years he sent me a card on JUNE 27th and I think he forgot the other year. No worries I have finally forgave him for both)
2006=He was in the lovely town of Panguitch working ,we aren't even going to start that topic:)
2007=Seth had just had his knee surgery and he was all drugged up so not much of a celebration for me:)
2008=He finally got to celebrate with me and it was wonderful!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Yea you have a blog! Thanks for FINALLY telling us about it. I'm so glad you and Seth got to celebrate your birthday together. It's always much better that way! Love ya, Britt (and Russ)

Unknown said...

You got princess stuff?! I am so jealous.

Jenn said...

happy birthday sara! Did seth make that cute cake?

Jacquelyn said...

Hi Sara, sorry I'm a little slow finding friends.
That is so crazy....6 years!
wow!
Hope you had a great one! :)