Saturday, July 26, 2008
We Are Geeks!
Seth and I got some extra money from a loving family member and we decided we would buy something fun instead of use it for something boring like pay bills. So we decided to by a little orange tent, two camp chairs, a little table, and a small cooler. Now we aren't much of the camping type but we are hoping since we bought a tent that will make us become campers:) I was so excited to have a new tent that i couldn't wait until we went camping to set it up so Seth and I set it up in our office at home. Yes, we are geeks but it was a lot of fun! And don't worry we went to Panguitch for the 24th of July and i made Seth sleep outside in our new tent!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha Ha I love it.
Post a Comment