Monday, February 8, 2010

Downtown Getaway

My sister and brother-in-law gave us a gift card to the Little America a few months back for watching their boys for the weekend. So we decided to use it over the weekend of Seth's birthday. It was so fun! We went shopping at Gateway in the afternoon. Then we went to the hotel. When we came into the room there were rose petals on the bed. It was cute and a little cheesy. The view from our room was pretty cool, we were on the 12th floor. They also brought breakfast to our room the next morning. There was a ton of food and it was so yummy!

The little America reminds me of a hotel in an old movie. All the furniture, curtains, and bedding are from the 1940's or something like that, but it was so fun. It was such a great weekend.

I am not a very photogenic person and I think my eyes are red in most of the pictures. Oh Well!







1 comment:

Lindsay said...

How fun!!! We went there on our wedding night and I love it. Looks like a fun getaway! You guys are so cute!