Saturday, June 5, 2010

We actually did some fun things in the month of May. We went to Seth's family cabin with a bunch of friends one weekend. We also went to Park City with my family for our annual Memorial Day weekend getaway. Both were very fun. Something else happened in the month of May that wasn't so fun. Seth tore his ACL again. It was about 2 years ago this same time that Seth was playing basketball and tore his ACL in his right knee. This time he was playing basketball and tore the left ACL. We have decided basketball is not allowed in the Homer house anymore. He is set to have surgery this month. I'm super excited to go through all of that again. (That was all full of sarcasm) Anyways, I only have 4 weeks left of school. I'm really really excited about it. But, I can't believe in 4 weeks I will have lived through my first year of teaching. Here are a few pictures of our weekends.

The house we stayed at in Park City had an elevator and a theater room in it so of course we had to take a picture in the elevator and of the theater room. :)

3 comments:

Kandie said...

Its so fun to hear from you again. You might think you don't have anything to say, but this is the only way we get to see you, so keep up the good work. Tell Seth we are so sorry about his ACL. That stinks. It looks like you had a great Memorial Weekend. You guys are so cute, and should come to Florida for a visit. Cya

Lindsay said...

Oh man, sorry to hear about the ACL - that's awful! Looks like you had a great Memorial Day weekend! And school's almost out! Yay! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Freakin' cute pictures.

I have no sympathy for Seth, tell him I said he's an idiot. Wink*