Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blog Update

It has been forever since I posted anything. I have been in school for about 8 weeks now. I really like teaching this year. It is so much easier the 2nd year. I haven't even cried yet, which is saying a lot compared to last year. I go off track in about a week and a half, which is crazy! The year is going by so fast.
I just got back from a weekend in Cedar City with my mom and sister. We went down for a little girls weekend and to visit my little brother down at SUU. We did a little shopping and just played in Southern Utah. It was such a fun weekend. I miss my little Cedar City.
Well there are 2 new posts below so don't miss those.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

A little Cedar City can turn any day around.
That's awesome this is your second year teaching, time flys!