Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Trip to the Doxey Cabin

Last weekend we went to Eric and Ashley's cabin. It was so much fun and super nice to get away for the weekend. It was so pretty with the leaves changing and the weather was perfect. Thanks Eric and Ashley for the great weekend.


The boys getting ready to go out for a ride.

The girls getting ready to go out for a ride.

This is a picture of me and my hunting guide. I shot this bird with that big gun. Eric was a great hunting guide. I actually kind of liked hunting. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.:)


Seth was a little sleepy after waking up early to go coyote hunting and playing all day.

The last night we were at the cabin we made cupcakes. It was so much fun! Aren't those some pretty awesome cupcakes?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

How cute! Those cupcakes are adorable! It's so fun to get an update from you! I'm glad you guys are doing well. Poor Seth, I hope he's healing nicely! And I hope school goes well for you this year! Good luck!