Sunday, October 3, 2010

Summer 2010

I know it is October and summer is long gone but I have some picture from the summer I wanted to post. Not that they are very exciting pictures, but I use my blog like a journal and I want to remember some of the things that happened this summer.


This is how we started off the summer. Seth got surgery on his left ACL. I think this time was worse than the first because he knew what kind of pain he was going to have. He recovered really well and everything is fine now. But, he will not be playing basketball anytime soon.





About a week after Seth's surgery we went to a family reunion with Seth family. It was up at the Zermattt resort in Midway. It was so much fun! Because Seth had just had surgery he got to cruise around in a wheelchair, which his loving wife got to push.;) His wheelchair came in handy when we had to bring in our pizza for dinner.




We also hung out with the nephews a lot. I love being with those three, they make my heart happy. We got to spend most of the summer together which was really fun, even if Seth was crippled most of the time. ;)

No comments: